Sunday, February 7, 2010

Layout Progress as of 2/7/2010

I have now completed week seven of nine weeks of the Second Annual International Winter Layout Party on TrainBoard. I just realized the WLP is nine weeks long this year instead of eight, which is excellent since I still have a good bit of work to get done in order to meet all of my stated goals. Progress continues on the Emerson, GA scene of the layout as shown in the series of photos below. This week I finished all of the hardshell terrain using plaster cloth and actually applied Sculptamold to about 1/3 of the entire scene.

» Photos



My daughter applies Sculptamold over the completed hardshell terrain at North Emerson:



The next three photos show the completed hardshell terrain at South Emerson, Emerson Curve and North Emerson. Sculptamold has been applied to the entire South Emerson area:







.